Well, firstly, thank you for your interest in joining our family!
Joining up is easy!
- Please complete the online application form and submit it to KZNNA.
- A member of our Management Committee will contact you to set up a “meet and greet”. This normally happens in a neutral place like a Coffee shop or online (We are COVID conscious).
- After the “meet and greet” your application will be presented to the KZNNA management team who will accept or decline the application. *
- You will be notified of your acceptance and you can then pay your annual subscription. Subscription applies for the current year per person (Valid for one year) from 1 Jan to 31 Dec.
- Please send proof of payment to our Treasurer together with a head and shoulder photograph of yourself.
- We post your membership card to you.
We look forward to hear from you soon!
Please note that the KwaZulu Natal Naturist Association reserves the right to withdraw a membership whenever a member fails to comply with the code of conduct and the constitution.
* Regarding applications from men without female partners: Look on any naturist social media group on whatever platform and you will generally see that there are many more men visibly interested in naturism than women, and we receive more applications from single men than from single women. KZNNA tries to maintain a 50/50 gender balance, and certainly no worse than 60% men and 40% women. There are times when our gender balance does not allow us to accept applications from men without women partners, when this is the case your name will go onto our waiting list and if a position for a male member arises we will contact you.